Monday, August 3, 2009

North Island Presentation Schedule

Hi everyone,
For the next three weeks I will be hitting the road and testing my navigation skills as I cruise round some of the schools of the north island.
Last week I ventured into Auckland and got the chance to speak to some keen prospective volunteers from schools such as Rangitoto College, Auckland Girls Grammar and The Kristin school.
I also made it further up north, visiting Whangerai and the Bay of Islands,

I have made it back past the bombay hills now and the presentation schedule for the next few days looks like this:
Tuesday 4th August: Tauranga Girls
Wednesday 5th: Bethlehem College, and Te Puke High School
Thursday 6th Otumoetai College, Tauranga
Friday 7th Cambridge High school

So far the Lattitude-mobile is running well, and only needs
encouragement on particularly steep and bendy roads...
Here it is posing in front of Mount
Ruapehu on the first leg of the journey....


I'm really excited to be out and about and spreading the Lattitude Gap Year message, and judging by all the people I had coming up to ask me questions after today's presentation, you guys are interested to get involved which is excellent news.

Signing off from Tauranga,

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi, like the blog, see what the UK vols said about NZ here http://lattitude.org.uk/master_template.aspx?PageId=9611&contentURL=4 They loved it

    ReplyDelete